Tuesday 10 January 2012

Normal service is resumed...

Don't you just hate it when everything goes pear-shaped! My new year's resolution (if you can call it that, it was a bit half-hearted and more of a general aim) was to get fit and lose weight. I started well, using my new toy (X-Box 360 with Kinect) then last week I came down with tonsillitus. It must be some sort of mutant super-strain, I've never had it this bad before!

Anyhow, I now wonder how any mum with a pre-schooler ever manages to get over an illness when you have to amuse them but I did manage to a bit of extra reading so it wasn't all bad. However when I came to write my reviews I discovered my internet had gone haywire. It was totally random as to whether I could access sites or not. Twitter -yes, Facebook - no, RSPB - yes, Blogger - no. Somehow with a lot of patience and several fleeting moments where I thought I'd maybe just lob the stupid thing out of the window it now seems to be working again (well, I can access the web, Chrome has been sacrificed sadly)

I'm crossing my fingers as I type this but it should be back to normal now...wish me luck!

No comments: