Friday 6 April 2012

FF Fun



It's been a while since I've joined in with Parajunkee's Follow Friday feature but so thought it was time to drop on by and join in again! It's been a couple of weeks since I joined in a meme, but from my recent posts I'm sure people can see why I've been a bit quiet. 


The FF question for this week is "Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?"


I can say unequivocally no, although there have been a couple of instances where I have almost been tempted just to see if a book is a bad as it has been painted. I have bought books despite bad reviews though.


In the last couple of weeks I have posted reviews on 


Distracted by P T Duck, a thriller and,


The Riddler's Gift by Greg Hamerton, an epic fantasy.


I also completed a supernatural novel last night, the review will follow soon. 


I hope everyone who gets a break over Easter is having a good time, and that other people (i.e people who aren't like me and on a diet) are enjoying lots of chocolate.


Have a great weekend, 
TC x

6 comments:

Lady Bluestocking said...

Newest follower, just saying hi from the hop!
Lady Bluestocking@3500WordsPerPound

veela-valoom said...

I'm the same way. Why read bad books? I know some people read them for laughs, but I don't want to spend time and money on that. There are so many books out there.

My follow friday

Sarah said...

New follower, I agree I think it's a
waste of time reading a bad book.
My ff

http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-22.html

Kelly said...

I definitely stay away from books with bad reviews that list things I know I don't like, but sometimes if a book gets enough bad reviews, I'm tempted to read it just to see if it's as bad as everyone else says!

New Follower :)

Kelly
Feature & Follow at Radiant Shadows

Rachel Cotterill said...

I think it would take a lot to get me to read a book based on just one review - good or bad! It's just too much of a commitment...

Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

Megan said...

Hi there! I'm stopping by for the FF!

When you get a chance please stop by mine! I'm a new follower!

Megan @ The Girly Bookworm