Friday 11 November 2011

The weekend starts here...

Well that's another week I've just about managed to survive, so I'm pleased it's the weekend and no appointments to worry about. It's also my birthday, although with hubby working nights celebrating is going to have to wait. We do have a babysitter sorted and a 4 course meal arranged in the week, then in a couple of weeks I'm going to a bird of prey centre to fly some owls and other birds. I've always fancied it so can't wait!


On the book front, I was pleased to pick up a few 99p books in Amazon's rainy day promotion. It was worth spending a bit of time browsing.


This week I have read and reviewed:


Trinity of the Sun by Darik Brooks, a religious conspiracy meets historical fiction, &
Wrongly Accused by Tom Schwartz, a crime thriller


At the moment I am reading a brilliant book called Tracks, which tells the story of a number of passengers on the same train. It's a series of connecting short stories and I love the concept, it appeals to the commuter in me.


Again I can't seem to find the blog hop at Crazy for Books, so none of that this week. 


Have a great weekend everyone.



No comments: