Friday 21 January 2011

Follow Friday with Parajunkee


 I love Friday, my favourite day of the week, probably because it's the start of my 5 day weekend and (at the moment) Monkey & I don't have any regular appointments so we can do what we want. This week for the first time I've joined in with Follow Friday, over at parajunkee.com. It's another way of finding new blogs and meeting other people with similar interests, all good fun.

This week's question is:

Who do you cheer for?

I grew up just north of London in a city where everyone supported either Arsenal or Spurs. I was pretty undecided until my 21st birthday when my olds thought for some crazy reason shares in Spurs would be a good present. So, I have a vested interest in them doing well and was delighted when we got Harry Redknapp as gaffer.

2 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I am hopping by from Follow Friday. In terms of sports, I like the Carolina Hurricanes (hockey). My faves are Ward, Staal, Rutuu, Skinner and Sutter. In terms of book boys: Edward, Stefan, Peeta, Ash and Luc. I’m following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Unknown said...

Hi! New follower stopping by for Follow Friday! Check out my blog when you get the chance? http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com