This week has felt like a long one, so I'm glad Friday is finally here. With 2 weeks off work, a camping trip with family and my scuba refresher course coming up it's shaping up to be a good fortnight! As usual I'm joining in with Jennifer and Parajunkee, to find great blogs and chat to others, so here are this week's questions:
At crazy-for-books.com Jennifer is asking "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
Oooh, this is hard! Plenty of places spring to mind but they are real places. I could go for the obvious and say Hogwarts but that is just too obvious. I'll have to think some more on this one.
At Parajunkee.com "It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them..."
5? Right, let me think...I don't have a lot of quirky habits (at least I don't think so) so mainly things about me.
1) I talk to myself. A lot. All the time. It's great having a little person, you don't look quite so nuts as people assume you're talking to them. I was very pleased to read recently that talking to yourself is good for you, your mental health in particular. Apparently it helps reduce stress.
2) I'm a bit obssessive about checking whether I remembered to lock the car. I'll be 100m down the road and manage to convince myself I didn't lock it, then have to go back and check (sometimes more than once) Not sure why I'm so paranoid about it.
3) I really want another tattoo, one made up of 3 elements to represent hubby, Monkey and I, but I can't decide what to have done. I've been thinking about it since I got pregnant, but still no joy.
4) I'm learning British Sign Language. I absolutely love the logic behind a lot of the signs and one day I'd like to get the formal qualifications. My parents are also learning and they think it's great that they can communicate by sign through the window to one another.
5) I love Farmville on Facebook. I spend far too much time tending my farm and my husband thinks I'm bonkers, but I know I'm not alone
Thanks for dropping on by, have a great weekend everyone!