Thursday 26 May 2011

Time for a little break...

While I love the Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday I'm not going to be around over the next few days, so I'll have to pass this week. Hubby and I have both taken some time off work so we can take the Monkey on her first camping trip. We're meeting up with family by the seaside, where apparently it's pretty blustery right now. It'd be typical of my luck that we choose the weekend it's blowy and wet! Though some mud would be good, lovely hubby bought me a gorgeous pair of Hunter wellies today and I want to christen them. I don't think it's natural to be so excited by a pair of wellies.

I also realised the other day that I'll miss the TV coverage of the Hay Festival of Literature and Arts. I'd love to go one day and had been planning to watch as much as I could to see who's there and what they've got to say, but alas my scheduling has failed me again.

I'm hoping that with Nanny and Grandad on hand I might get some good reading time in over the weekend, so I'll be back soon with more reviews (I might even fit one in tomorrow morning before I go) Have a great weekend everyone, especially those of you at the Book Blogger Convention and in Hay, catch you on the other side.

TC

No comments: