Monday 9 April 2012

Book Review - Sleep by Infinite Ideas


I picked this up as a freebie as my shift-worker husband has real problems getting to sleep, and I thought it might offer some ideas to help him. It's only the equivalent to about 39 print pages so I read it in no time at all. 
SleepThe book contains short chapters which end with a suggestion to try, a quote that defines that chapter and then a brief Q&A. It gave me some interesting insight into the different stages of sleep, busted a couple of myths and did have one or two useful suggestions I'll be trying to persuade hubby to try. I also found the part on different causes and possible solutions for snoring an interesting addition. The tips continue in Sleep 2 to 5 so I'm hoping one of those might contain some ideas on how to deal with continual changes to routine!

This is a short read that is nicely formatted and in plain and simple language. A good little freebie though probably of more value to an insomniac looking for some help than me with a stubborn man who probably won't listen to the ideas it presents!


Format: Kindle, freebie
Publisher: Infinite Ideas
My Rating: 3*

2 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I don't really sleep much so maybe this would be useful for me.

TC said...

If you've already read a ton of other books on the subject it may not tell you much you don't already know, but I've read a little on the subject and found a couple of ideas.