Friday 2 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Freebie Friday

It's almost the weekend again, and although the air is a little cooler it's another glorious day here!

This week has been hectic, my sister is at my parents' house with my two little nieces so lots of time with them doing fun things. That's probably why I've been a little slow reading again this week. However I have managed to read and review:

Port of Errors (Born of Tyranny) by Steve Cypert, a piratical historical fiction
Creative Spirit by Scott Nicholson, a paranormal thriller, and
The Betrothal: Or How I Saved Alan Edwards From 40 Years of Hell by Richard Raley, a fun lad lit novel.

You'll be hearing a lot about Scott Nicholson in September, as he is holding Be Nicholson's Agent, where he will be giving away 15% of his e-book earnings for the month. He has a host of events going on on his blog (link on my sidebar) Here on Booked Up I will have one of his books to give away each week this month, details of the first one coming tomorrow.

And now over to the memes...

Jennifer over at crazy-for-books is asking a seasonal questions for this weekend's Book Blogger Hop -

Book Blogger Hop
What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?

I had been looking forward to a week abroad, but hubby can't get the time off work. Instead I'll definitely be enjoying wading through heaps of red and gold leaves, walks on the beach without hoards of holidaymakers and hopefully a nice mild autumn so we can enjoy how beautiful the world is at this time of year. I've also got Monkey's second birthday and an intensive British Sign Language course next month, so busy as always.





Over at Webbiegrrl's Writings Sarah is hosting her Freebie Friday feature, so if you are looking for some inspiration at nil cost head over and take a look.

That's all for now folks, end of the summer sun to go out and enjoy. Have a great weekend.




1 comment:

KristinCanRead said...

Just hopping through. Friday Post! Old Follower!